Casa Superior Rooms
All our guest rooms have private balconies providing a view of either the Beach Front or the resort's swimming pool and garden. Each Beach front private balcony and the open air lounge area has deck chairs, where guests can relax and enjoy a breathtaking view of the sunset.....every evening. The sea is barely visible due to shrubs, bushes, sand dunes and trees between the Hotel and the Sea. Between the Beach Front block and the road there is a 20 meter wide pond. You have to walk about 30 meters from the gate of Casa Candolim before you reach the 3 Meter wide road and the beach starts from just beyond. We do suggest that you see our photo gallery to get an idea of what you would expect to see from both the Pool View Rooms (1st & 2nd row )as well as the Beach Front Block (9th - 11th row ) rooms, to make your choice.
Each Superior Room is appointed with
- Air-conditioning ( works when there are no power cuts or low voltage fluctuations)
- A personal mini-bar and Refrigerator
- Coffee and Tea maker.
- Study Desk with Ratton Chair
- A spacious bathroom with modern fittings, bathtub, shower with high
pressure hot and cold water. ( Pressure water works only when there are no power cuts )
- Hair dryer
- Complete range of natural Hair and Skin Products.
- Satellite Television. ( works when there are no power cuts )
- Jaisalmer Stone / Wooden Flooring, Hand Knotted Rugs
.. guests are requested to note that the low tariffs offered by Casa Candolim are considering these power cut drawbacks and that there are no refunds allowed if the air-conditioning, high-pressure water or other facilities are not operational due to circumstances beyond management control
Staff Members - 2007 Onwards...